i love food.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

<3 Clemence Poesy

I feel so dumb. I only watched Harry Potter this week. People watched it, LAST YEAR!
My gosh, i'm so fucking slow. and i can't stand how people swoon over Cedric Diggory. His face is FLAT. it's like a bloody square shaped face and his features are FLAT. It's so annoying.
I think Fleur Delacour is hot! ( maybe it's cos i'm biased towards the females )
Anyway, i decided to put Clemence Poesy onto the side of pride! ok, i came up with that. HAHA. anyway, since i like her. I decided to put her. She's cute with brown hair. she looks snobby with blonde ( but i like it still! ). and she's got a great set of tits. ;) Yummy.
shit, that was gross.
But yeah. I saw a video of her baring her tits! It was for some French show. And they were talking in French so i have no frigging idea what the hell they were talking bout but i know she was bouncing her tits and fingering herself. OOH! exciting! :D
Omg, that's really gross.
Alright, imma off.
I leave behind for ya'll the Hot video. Now... GO DROOL!

http://www.break.com/movies_nsfw/clemencepoesy.html
( fuck it, since i can't put the embedded player. Just click on the link. watch la, dont make me feel like a retard. ahah )

Enjoy my slut friends! :D
Eh, i don't like the tits la. You all think i'm so horny. But i'm not!
I like her French. She's cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home